Nurse » Immunization


Immunization requirements are administered by the State of Texas and are subject to change. To maintain a healthy atmosphere on all of our campuses, Life School and the State of Texas require all students to maintain current health records.

More Resources
Texas Department of State Health Services –
Center for Disease Control –

Where can I take my child to get vaccinations (either at a lower cost or free)?

You can check with your city and/or county health department for information on where you can take your child to get immunizations, or you can call 2-1-1 Texas. 2-1-1 Texas is a three digit toll free number that provides information on health and social services for your area. You may also call toll free at1-877-541-7905 or go to the 2-1-1 Texas website.

County Health Department

Dallas County:
Dallas County Health & Human Services
Collin County:
Collin County Health Care Services
Tarrant County:
Tarrant County Public Health